You Can Do It Growth Mindset Workbook PDF for Teens | Calm Little Minds
You can do it growth mindset workbook for teens
Best for ages 11-17
Have you ever wondered how to teach growth mindset to your kids? Is your teen struggling with fixed mindset?
When kids have a growth mindset they view their failures as learning curves, obstacles in their path of opportunities and they consider themselves a creative work in progress.
Take the first step in helping them understand the importance of growth mindset and gift them this workbook which has been designed by a professional psychologist and mum.
This workbook includes:
- What is mindset (fixed vs growth)
- ‘Your mindset’ questionnaire
- Fixed vs Growth statements challenge
- The brain and mindset
- Neuroplasticity worksheet
- Failure, effort, and success worksheets
- Positive growth mindset scenarios
- Learning from failure
- Building confidence scenarios
With this growth mindset workbook your teens can:
- Learn about growth and fixed mindset
- Welcome mistakes as opportunities to grow
- Overcome the fear of failure
- Combat intrusive negative thoughts
This is a downloadable product. No physical items will be sent to you.